I just replaced the battery but it still does the same thing
RPM's are below 500 @ idle and headlights are dim on 2004 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- Why does van hesitate when stepping on gas after coasting ?
- dash board lights went out, fueses look ok, how can i fix it
- Moonroof will not open. After pushing the button, I hear grinding and popping.
- CEL light on except only in reverse. No codes present with obd2 scanner.
- My check engine light on got checked code p0200 fixed it and lite still on ?????
2004 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- 75,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Alief, TX
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($365 - 763) in Campton, KY
- 95,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Stephentown, NY
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Boynton, PA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($852 - 1,415) in River Forest, IL
- Engine Mount Replacement ($339 - 380) in Oakesdale, WA