When stopped at a light,rpm jump up to 11,000 rpm and back down again to 9000rpm causing a jerking motion. When in N its ok and it runs good. Also does this offen in reverse. does not do this all the time but becoming more frequent
rpm fluctuation on 1999 Saab 9-5
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-5 Questions
- My saab 9-5 2002 is blowing a white smokes from exhaust pipe.
- vehicle stopped running on the freeway after making a fairly loud popping noise.
- Thick white smoke - stopped accelerating - cranking, not starting - no motor oil
- Why is the car jerking as soon as turbo gets to red
- I have a no start issue from my push to start. I have a hard brake pedal also.
1999 Saab 9-5 Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($104 - 143) in Wellsburg, WV
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Detroit, MI
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - 114) in West Yarmouth, MA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($343 - 639) in Highland, IL
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($957 - 2,092) in Shoshoni, WY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($560 - 617) in Forest City, IA