This occurs at least three times per week.
RPM drops to zero while accelerating. Sometimes the car dies, sometimes not. on 2001 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
- What to start with on bypassed vats car was driving now no charge
- The car battery was bad then jumped it and starter smoked won't crank at all
- Shifting after 20 e30 mins driving high end
2001 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($289 - 471) in Glen Elder, KS
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($74 - 131) in Hawaiian Gardens, CA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($214 - 335) in Redfield, AR
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Cecilia, LA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Dennis, MS
- Instrument Panel Replacement ($707 - 2,268) in Brooks, MN