I had a bad CV on the right side and there was a clicking noise. I changed both CVs this fixed the grinding but not the ticking. I found out hubs where making the clicking noise so I just replaced both hubs. After all this in turns there is a roughness still. Also not sure if its related but over rough pavement the whole truck feels loose.
Roughness when turning like if I had very nobby Mud tires? on 2005 GMC Sierra 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- Can I replace a regular 4.3 motor with a 4.3 vortex. From a 2001 blazer into a 2
- Can I put a motor from a 2001blazer into my truck. The blazer has a vortex
- Transmission went out price on new
- while driving down the rd my headlights and dashboard turns off.
- Why is GM not issuing a recall to fix the passlock system for free?
2005 GMC Sierra 1500 Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ashland, LA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($93 - 150) in Dryden, MI
- 65,000 Mile Service ($150 - 217) in Lanark, IL
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($110 - 161) in Jaffrey, NH
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Withams, VA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($184 - 234) in Divernon, IL