I had a bad CV on the right side and there was a clicking noise. I changed both CVs this fixed the grinding but not the ticking. I found out hubs where making the clicking noise so I just replaced both hubs. After all this in turns there is a roughness still. Also not sure if its related but over rough pavement the whole truck feels loose.
Roughness when turning like if I had very nobby Mud tires? on 2005 GMC Sierra 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- My steering wheel is slightly angled towards the drivers door is this normal?
- Driving 65 on Highway. Truck just stalled. It starts an immediately stalls out,
- Replaced the starter, crank but not start, coils not firing,new sensor bcm/pcm
- when driving my anti theft light comes on and shuts off all my gauges of but the
- clicking noise in cabin under dash.