Problem just occured. Worked fine during a short 20-mile drive. After sitting for three hours, blew hot air. No sign of coolant leak. Sat overnight, blew hot air in morning. Have no technical stuff.
Roughly how much is a fair estimate for replacing a/c compressor? on 2000 Mercedes-Benz S430
I would look on repair pal for your zip code. Will vary on part of country. Might just need charged $100-$200 est.
This week's top 10
2000 Mercedes-Benz S430 Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($1,294 - 1,526) in Lehigh, KS
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($481 - 622) in Mount Vernon, ME
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($535 - 798) in Fredericksburg, IN
- Fuel Filter Change ($167 - 201) in Reform, AL
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($924 - 1,031) in Huxley, IA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Tomah, WI