My corolla 2011 has a rough transmision from gear Park to gear Reverse. It happens everytime when I park my car on uphill or downhill. Anyone know about this problem? thx guys ...
Rough transmision on 2011 Toyota Corolla
0 answersJuly 25, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- just had tuneup it run's fine on road but come to stop it start's sputter,dies
- I just brought a battery for my car a month ago, and my car still wont start?
- why my car wont start
- I have a 1989 Toyota Corolla AE92 model what brand distributor would be in it.
- I plugged my scanner into my cars computer nothing happend
2011 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($140 - 307) in Asotin, WA
- Heater Core Replacement ($773 - 1,141) in Ronco, PA
- EGR Valve Replacement ($369 - 507) in Canyon Creek, MT
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($92 - 130) in South Butler, NY
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($314 - 421) in Addy, WA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($79 - 206) in Lampasas, TX