I have rough transmision when I change my gear from park to reverse on downhill or uphill. I don't know what's the problem? I'd like to tell the TOYOTA mechanic when I do routine 5000 check up n oil change. Just don't know why it happens? Is it normal or something wrong with my corolla 2011? thank you so much ...
Rough transmision on 2011 Toyota Corolla
0 answersJuly 24, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?
- Engine light on, diagnostic trouble code from malfunction is: 1 4 2 1 .
- Is my transmission starting to fail?