I have rough transmision when I change my gear from park to reverse on downhill or uphill. I don't know what's the problem? I'd like to tell the TOYOTA mechanic when I do routine 5000 check up n oil change. Just don't know why it happens? Is it normal or something wrong with my corolla 2011? thank you so much ...
Rough transmision on 2011 Toyota Corolla
0 answersJuly 24, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +