what could this be,its a 3100 v6 engine.
rough start runs ok, then shuts off within a mile, on 1999 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- car cranks. Turn it off will not crank for an hour what is wrong??
- What does it mean when my power window opens every time I turn on the ignition?
- Old exhaust system has 2 air sensor port holes for my 2 o2 sensors, new one no?
- tail light wiring is black, brown and yellow. Which is L turn, which is R turn?
- Car idles great has no acceleration slam pedal to floor takes off
1999 Buick Century Estimates
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($197 - $536) in Ridgeway, VA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($671 - $903) in Prides Crossing, MA
- Brake Drum Replacement ($317 - $612) in Redwood Falls, MN
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($187 - $410) in Flint, TX
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - $134) in Banquete, TX
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Boyne Falls, MI