Today I was driving in traffic and I noticed the car was shifting rough. I then noticed the emissions light was on. The rough shifting continued for a bit but then was followed by unusually smooth shifting. This occurred previously and was supposedly corrected by replacing the intake manifold gasket, pcv valve, and O-rings which were causing a vacuum leak. Unfortunately it is doing it again. What might be wrong?
Rough shifting occurred then emissions light came on on 2006 Ford Fusion
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- I just had the driver & passenger side handle break. Why?
- What would cause a loud roaring sound in the front end? Changes sounds as i turn
- Car jerked hard when put in reverse but not in drive. Had transmission replace
- My exterior mirrors readjust to the lowest position all on their own.
- What do codes B1086,1082,1081 mean on my Ford Fusion?
2006 Ford Fusion Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($858 - 1,057) in Moore, ID
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Fellows, CA
- Air Filter Replacement ($37 - 66) in Zionhill, PA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($128 - 196) in Pleasanton, NE
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($260 - 273) in Star Tannery, VA
- Tie Rod Replacement ($82 - 116) in Delia, KS