Today I was driving in traffic and I noticed the car was shifting rough. I then noticed the emissions light was on. The rough shifting continued for a bit but then was followed by unusually smooth shifting. This occurred previously and was supposedly corrected by replacing the intake manifold gasket, pcv valve, and O-rings which were causing a vacuum leak. Unfortunately it is doing it again. What might be wrong?
Rough shifting occurred then emissions light came on on 2006 Ford Fusion
Asked by for the 2006 Ford Fusion
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- Need clip to use on new coolant temp sensor. Had to remove to remove bad one.
- What does the wrench light mean
- Why is over heating light on with cold engine?
- right side back passenger door has a medium dent will it effect car functioning
- Dash display shows Trip 1 & 2, Fuel Eff. etc. How to return this to digit speed
2006 Ford Fusion Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - $61) in Moore, ID
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,915 - $2,701) in Fellows, CA
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($483 - $1,353) in Zionhill, PA
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($799 - $1,134) in Pleasanton, NE
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($215 - $270) in Star Tannery, VA
- Window Switch Replacement ($73 - $158) in Delia, KS