Today I was driving in traffic and I noticed the car was shifting rough. I then noticed the emissions light was on. The rough shifting continued for a bit but then was followed by unusually smooth shifting. This occurred previously and was supposedly corrected by replacing the intake manifold gasket, pcv valve, and O-rings which were causing a vacuum leak. Unfortunately it is doing it again. What might be wrong?
Rough shifting occurred then emissions light came on on 2006 Ford Fusion
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- Have replaced everything on the left rear wheel of my car that is break oriented
- Hi ! Sometimes when i drove car there is a traction light occurs .
- I have a whinning noise from engine when turning wheel hard in either directions
- I have a medium vibration on idle and accelleration at take off.
- Car wont start after a chilly night
2006 Ford Fusion Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Moore, ID
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Fellows, CA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($259 - 339) in Zionhill, PA
- 105,000 Mile Service ($116 - 170) in Pleasanton, NE
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($56 - 69) in Star Tannery, VA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($180 - 264) in Delia, KS