Today I was driving in traffic and I noticed the car was shifting rough. I then noticed the emissions light was on. The rough shifting continued for a bit but then was followed by unusually smooth shifting. This occurred previously and was supposedly corrected by replacing the intake manifold gasket, pcv valve, and O-rings which were causing a vacuum leak. Unfortunately it is doing it again. What might be wrong?
Rough shifting occurred then emissions light came on on 2006 Ford Fusion
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- A lot Of noise when I hit a bump on driver's side
- I have a 1.6L 4 cylinder and I need to know how to get it back in time.
- I just changed my battery on my Ford Fusion SE 2012, now my car doesn't come on
- What are the steps for replacing rear shock absorber?
- My fusion is a 4 cyl. The vehicle would run fine and then just cut off