Today I was driving in traffic and I noticed the car was shifting rough. I then noticed the emissions light was on. The rough shifting continued for a bit but then was followed by unusually smooth shifting. This occurred previously and was supposedly corrected by replacing the intake manifold gasket, pcv valve, and O-rings which were causing a vacuum leak. Unfortunately it is doing it again. What might be wrong?
Rough shifting occurred then emissions light came on on 2006 Ford Fusion
Asked by for the 2006 Ford Fusion
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- will having a bad engine motor mount casuse my ford to jerk when accelerating
- No crank w/key or remote start. Lights only work. No dash, radio, etc.. Battery?
- How do you reset a radio if it goes dead after jump starting battery. Fuses fine
- When I put my car in gear to drive, press the nothing happens what's my problem?
- About how much is it to get the trans axcel fixed car only goes in reverse
2006 Ford Fusion Estimates
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($170 - $216) in Moore, ID
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($459 - $700) in Fellows, CA
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - $61) in Zionhill, PA
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($96 - $141) in Pleasanton, NE
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($147 - $303) in Star Tannery, VA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($449 - $874) in Delia, KS