I have a 94 Grand Am. What would cause the car to run rough and the transmission to not shift properly? Both problems started at the same time.
rough running engine on 1994 Pontiac Grand Am
Verified for the Pontiac Grand Am15 reports
Verified for the Pontiac Grand Am5 reports
5 answersNovember 18, 2012
Verified for the Pontiac Grand Am21 reports
1 answerDecember 28, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Where is the actuator for changing it to the defrost mode located?
- Why does it sound like muffler fell off but under the hood?
- Have a button for overdrive bit when I push it in or let itout doesn'tseemtowork
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
1994 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Rocky Ford, CO
- Thermostat Replacement ($181 - 235) in Summit Lake, WI
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($512 - 879) in Rayville, MO
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($231 - 344) in Tornillo, TX
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($82 - 104) in Boaz, KY
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Barton City, MI