Truck experienced a lost of power during normal operation and then stalled. Attempts to restart was successful but the idle was running rough and there was not enough power to drive off. Fuel was checked - negative results, changed the fuel filter. Checks of the right bank valve cover connector (shaking connector), showed an improvement at times, but returned to a rough idle and lack of power. What do you think?
rough idling and lost of power on 2001 Ford F-350 Super Duty
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-350 Super Duty Questions
- High exhaust temp bank1 sensor2 location of sensor.
- f450 -10 triton starting ,idle run one day or a week then start running like water in it starving for fuel.driving me crazy I'm losing money I'm to broke . please help
- my 7.3 diesel cranks hard after it been run and up to temp
- F350 Super Duty 7.3 Diesel that sat for a while and now will not start ... where do I start?
- What would cause my truck to start up sometimes than it would go to knocking and acts like its missing and blowing black smoke at the tail pipe