Truck experienced a lost of power during normal operation and then stalled. Attempts to restart was successful but the idle was running rough and there was not enough power to drive off. Fuel was checked - negative results, changed the fuel filter. Checks of the right bank valve cover connector (shaking connector), showed an improvement at times, but returned to a rough idle and lack of power. What do you think?
rough idling and lost of power on 2001 Ford F-350 Super Duty
- 2001 Ford F-350 Super Duty Repair and Maintenance
- 2001 Ford F-350 Super Duty Maintenance Schedule
- 2001 Ford F-350 Super Duty Problems(8)
- 2001 Ford F-350 Super Duty Repair Estimates
- 2001 Ford F-350 Super Duty Q&A(35)
- 2001 Ford F-350 Super Duty Recalls(7)
- 2001 Ford F-350 Super Duty Shops
- 2001 Ford F-350 Super Duty Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-350 Super Duty Questions
- What is the purpose or function of the dual battery setup?
- the coolant is leaking but no sign on floor did have white smoke for a bit only
- what does the PCM control? Does it have anything to do with the interior lights?
- front right wheel does not engage into 4wd
- Why is my truck smoking from the tail pipe
2001 Ford F-350 Super Duty Estimates
- Diesel Supply Pump Replacement ($464 - $645) in Buhler, KS
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($148 - $361) in Rockton, IL
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($116 - $294) in Danville, KY
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Wilmington, MA
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($194 - $416) in Kaleva, MI
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Lyles, TN