What causes a rough idle for a minute or less when you start the car? My mechanic replaced the spark plugs, spark plug wires and one coil pack. This did not help. My mechanic cleaned the injectors and this did not fix it. The check engine light has come on three different times when it idles rough long enough. My 1999 Buick Century has 98,000 miles.
Rough Idle when I start the car on 1999 Buick Century
Verified for the Buick Century11 reports
2 answersNovember 07, 2012
1 answerAugust 14, 2015
2 answersAugust 18, 2012
1 answerSeptember 23, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
1999 Buick Century Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($182 - 253) in Ridgeway, VA
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Prides Crossing, MA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Redwood Falls, MN
- Water Pump Replacement ($209 - 367) in Flint, TX
- HVAC System Diagnosis & Testing ($52 - 67) in Banquete, TX
- Engine Air Filter Element Replacement ($30 - 54) in Boyne Falls, MI