My van has a rough idle when cold, but engine warms up it runs fine. I did tune-up recently to help the problem but it still has the same issue. Any help would be fine. No check engine light on either.
rough idle when cold on 1995 Ford E-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-150 Questions
- what color wire fuel sensor in harness under driver door
- were is the transmission modulator value at its not on the right side of trans
- While driving down the highway it start making a humming sound and dies!!
- The engine won't start
- What is a reasonable price to replace the computer in a i992 Ford econoline 150?
1995 Ford E-150 Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($207 - 285) in Punta Gorda, FL
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($465 - 697) in Tutor Key, KY
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($214 - 287) in Taylorsville, NC
- Alternator Replacement ($328 - 501) in Dayhoit, KY
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($770 - 964) in Bedford, TX
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($104 - 147) in Woodbridge, CA