My van has a rough idle when cold, but engine warms up it runs fine. I did tune-up recently to help the problem but it still has the same issue. Any help would be fine. No check engine light on either.
rough idle when cold on 1995 Ford E-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-150 Questions
- If down stream censors are bad will it cause it not to have power
- EGR causing 4.2L Engine to shake 2000 E150 4.2L V6
- replaced blower motor now van will not go over idle
- Where is the under the hood fuse panel located? Is the fuel gauge fuse here?
- I have a mercury and my oil is at 9% how many miles will I make it?
1995 Ford E-150 Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Punta Gorda, FL
- Alternator Replacement ($357 - 629) in Tutor Key, KY
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($78 - 97) in Taylorsville, NC
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($622 - 713) in Dayhoit, KY
- Tire Pressure Monitor Lamp Diagnosis ($26 - 34) in Bedford, TX
- Engine Mount Replacement ($123 - 156) in Woodbridge, CA