only on cold start
rough idle only when you start engine on 2005 Cadillac DeVille
2 answersJuly 10, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- Message when key is inserted> "Remove Key" "starting disabled"
- I'm am interested in buying a 98 caddy with 120k miles r a grand is it worth it.
- Car horn does not work, and the airbag light is indicated on the dashboard.
- idles good one time then turn off car and then don't want to idle nexttime
- is the access panel in the trunk behind the rear seat for the fuel sending unit?
2005 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Saint Gabriel, LA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($60 - 82) in Sand Coulee, MT
- Brake Pad Replacement ($172 - 246) in Montville, NJ
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($71 - 93) in Cedar, MI
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($117 - 169) in Waters, MI
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($91 - 115) in Stilesville, IN