140000 miles New plugs and wires front coil pack fuel filter replaced 6 mo ago no light on mileage ok after it runs about 500 feet clears up rung good rest of day
Rough idle cold on 1992 Ford Ranger
Verified for the Ford Ranger42 reports
Verified for the Ford Ranger27 reports
2 answersJanuary 21, 2009
1 answerMarch 19, 2011
1 answerApril 01, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
1992 Ford Ranger Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($314 - 546) in Mantee, MS
- Add Timing Belt Tensioner ($53 - 75) in Fenton, IL
- Brake Drum Replacement ($378 - 527) in North Stratford, NH
- 130,000 Mile Service ($79 - 126) in Viroqua, WI
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($129 - 159) in Pleasant Grove, CA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($251 - 273) in Artois, CA