123,000 miles. Engine idles rough at cold start unless I increase to 1500 rpm for 1-2 minutes, then fine. Replaced plugs, wires, filters, cleaned fuel system, yet problem persists. Any suggestions?
rough idle at cold start on 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Tahoe Questions
- My 98 tahoe won start but fuel pump kicks in.
- Just bought a 2000 Tahoe very well maintained, 3rd owner 200,000 hwy miles.
- Stalls sometimes starting and fuel/gas smell and a little leaks from top of the
- Is there a common problem with the air compressor? On 2nd one need another.
- My key wont come out some times when i put my truck in park what could problem b