123,000 miles. Engine idles rough at cold start unless I increase to 1500 rpm for 1-2 minutes, then fine. Replaced plugs, wires, filters, cleaned fuel system, yet problem persists. Any suggestions?
rough idle at cold start on 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe
1 answerJune 01, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Tahoe Questions
- What r the symptoms of a bad catalytic converter or it going out?
- What does it mean when I get a code for a sensor but it says low circuit?
- My car shuts off while driving.
- Buying Tahoe. 253m A/C not work. He try to rechg but not take it. problem reason
- can evac and recharge of an a/c system help w/possible leaking evap core