I had a blown head gasket and since I got my vehicle back it has been idling rough and just recently my check engine light came on and it blinks when I accelerate.
Rough Idle and Blinking Check Engine Light on 2000 Pontiac Montana
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Montana Questions
- How do I fix error code B0162 for 2002 Pontiac Montana?
- My inside lights do not come on when I open door
- why would the transmission make a loud bang going down the road
- The back brake on the passenger side is sticking after you stop and start again
- my Montana is over heating with vapor coming out the exhaust
2000 Pontiac Montana Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($352 - 576) in Luverne, MN
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($268 - 380) in Dupont, CO
- Brake Drum Replacement ($357 - 762) in Phillipsville, CA
- AC Compressor Replacement ($738 - 1,027) in Fort Worth, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($381 - 533) in Stockholm, ME
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($452 - 518) in Newport Beach, CA