I just had my timing belt replaced and my car runs fine but it idles a little rough is this due to the timing?
Rough idle on 1999 Dodge Stratus
Verified for the Dodge Stratus13 reports
Verified for the Dodge Stratus1 report
1 answerFebruary 24, 2013
1 answerMarch 12, 2011
1 answerMay 09, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
- The Battery & Oil Lights Flash On ,then goes out is this a bad alternator?
- Will replacing my oxygen sensor solve my P0601 code
- Car will not start all the lights come on whate must be done?