I just had my timing belt replaced and my car runs fine but it idles a little rough is this due to the timing?
Rough idle on 1999 Dodge Stratus
1 answerFebruary 24, 2013
1 answerMarch 12, 2011
Verified for the Dodge Stratus13 reports
Verified for the Dodge Stratus1 report
1 answerMay 09, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- stalls while driving side roads or hwy speeds. check engine light intermittently
- 01 Stratus Coupe 3.0 won't run unless I hold in the mfi relay by hand its good 2
- 06 Stratus is getting power to everything but will not start,is getting fuel?
- Has spark has has to fuel rail turns over but won't start evenwith startingfluid
- Car shifts on its own, get to 35mph when I take foot off gaspetal doesn't slow