I have a 08 viper 700miles. It has a rough idle and seems to idler up and down? Is this normal or what? It is still under warranty
rough idle on 2008 Dodge Viper
1 more answer
Verified for the Dodge Viper14 reports
2 answersJanuary 31, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Viper Questions
- Dash air flow control won't switch from defrost to floor or dash. Defrost only.
- The car makes growling noise when I turn right. never when going straight.
- Driving and the car died. Started again went 30 feet died again. No power no gas
- low idle / exhaust leak
- Battery is drained because of alarm system even though it is off.True or false?
2008 Dodge Viper Estimates
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($72 - 116) in Paterson, WA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($203 - 250) in Lancaster, WI
- Brake Pad Replacement ($132 - 261) in Redwood City, CA
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Camp Meeker, CA
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Killarney, FL
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($424 - 972) in Prinsburg, MN