For some reason the system will not let me select the correct model I own a chevrolet corsica 95 2.2 L 4 I get Rough Idle when select Parking or Neutral Used to work fine after the tune up that I did a couple weeks ago, I put brand new wires, spark plugs, fuel filter and Ignition Coils, and also if I step on the gas the RPM goes crazy up and Down in Parking or neutral position, I double check the firing order and is OK please I need help thank U guys!!
Rough Idle on 1995 Chevrolet Cavalier
2 answersOctober 18, 2010
1 answerDecember 21, 2010
2 answersNovember 29, 2010
1 answerNovember 07, 2009
1 answerAugust 31, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- anyone had the diagram for the air blender switch for the vacuum lines
- DO I NEED A NEW ENGINE OR ECM? How can I test it somehow to know for sure sure?
- when I use OBDII it says I have an evap system errorthat says "$10 engine" no TC
- When i accelerate my car just revs for a few seconds and then jumps in gear?
- Diagnosing "popping" noise when transmission is put into drive or reversed