For some reason the system will not let me select the correct model I own a chevrolet corsica 95 2.2 L 4 I get Rough Idle when select Parking or Neutral Used to work fine after the tune up that I did a couple weeks ago, I put brand new wires, spark plugs, fuel filter and Ignition Coils, and also if I step on the gas the RPM goes crazy up and Down in Parking or neutral position, I double check the firing order and is OK please I need help thank U guys!!
Rough Idle on 1995 Chevrolet Cavalier
2 answersOctober 18, 2010
2 answersNovember 29, 2010
1 answerDecember 21, 2010
1 answerNovember 07, 2009
1 answerAugust 31, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- How do you replace the rear brake drums on this vehicle?
- diagnostic tool shows p0138 code for 02 sensor. how do I repair?
- First thought battery or starter now car won't start can't turn belt by hand
- Just had my fan and assembly replaced now my air bag warning light is on?
- Won't go into gear so what do I need to do