For some reason the system will not let me select the correct model I own a chevrolet corsica 95 2.2 L 4 I get Rough Idle when select Parking or Neutral Used to work fine after the tune up that I did a couple weeks ago, I put brand new wires, spark plugs, fuel filter and Ignition Coils, and also if I step on the gas the RPM goes crazy up and Down in Parking or neutral position, I double check the firing order and is OK please I need help thank U guys!!
Rough Idle on 1995 Chevrolet Cavalier
by EagleJHF in Birmingham, AL on May 25, 2010
2 answersOctober 18, 2010
2 answersNovember 29, 2010
1 answerDecember 21, 2010
1 answerNovember 07, 2009
1 answerAugust 31, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- Air conditioning fan runs but doesn't blow out the vents
- What causes your reverse mode to go out
- Theft key light is on flashing and car will crank but wont continue. .it shuts off quickly. ..why is it doing this ?
- I have a 01 Chevy Cavalier and was recently lightly backed into by another vehicle on back bumper on muffler side. While heading home noticed a loud thunking sound when apon acceleration, Could this be caused by damage to my muffler???
- MY CAVALIER I'VE HAD FOR BOUT 6 MONTHS. BEEN RUNNING FINE. THIS MORNING I DROVE TO STORE THEN TO MY MOMS HOUSE RAN FINE. TURNED IT OFF THEN BOUT 30 MINS LATER ,GETTING REDY TO LEAVE AND DOESNT WANT TO START ANYMORE.