what could be making my car idle so rough when i done changed my filters and replaced my fuel filters and my plugs and wires as well?
rough idle on 1995 Mazda Protege
1 answerAugust 02, 2013
Verified for the Mazda Protege33 reports
2 answersApril 29, 2009
2 answersNovember 13, 2013
0 answersMarch 24, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- I need a timing belt cover I wanted to know how much will that cost ?
- My car has been squealing for a couple months. Then it made a growling sound on
- How do you fix the air conditioner that has an electrical problem
- My car ran perfect. I replaced the timing belt tensioner, reassembled the motor, but now it runs on 2or3 cylinders. Timing, compression, spark, fuel all correct. Everything is correct.
- Gas coming out of exhaust