what could be making my car idle so rough when i done changed my filters and replaced my fuel filters and my plugs and wires as well?
rough idle on 1995 Mazda Protege
Verified for the Mazda Protege45 reports
Verified for the Mazda Protege36 reports
Verified for the Mazda Protege30 reports
1 answerAugust 02, 2013
2 answersApril 29, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- We hat els would make it not drive when it feels like the clutch but not?
- Can a automatic transmission starter work in a manual transmission 2001 protege
- The Ecm is bad in my protoge. I've bought a different one but it didn't work.
- Where is the fuse box location? I changed the bu lb in back over license plate
- My key broke in half it was in my pant pocket where can i get another one
1995 Mazda Protege Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($338 - 514) in Waverly, AL
- Starter Replacement ($202 - 349) in Wellsville, OH
- Fuel Filter Change ($91 - 137) in Tyler, TX
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in La Farge, WI
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($230 - 268) in Woodsboro, MD
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($305 - 344) in Moss Point, MS