what could be making my car idle so rough when i done changed my filters and replaced my fuel filters and my plugs and wires as well?
rough idle on 1995 Mazda Protege
1 answerAugust 02, 2013
Verified for the Mazda Protege35 reports
2 answersApril 29, 2009
2 answersNovember 13, 2013
0 answersMarch 24, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- My car doesn't have reverse but will go on D, 2 & 1. What's the problem? HELP!!!
- changed clutch how much trans. fluid do I put in it?
- What could be cause of my Mazda not picking up speed?
- Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the VSS for 1999 to 2003 Mazda Protégé?
- Why can't my car make it up the mountain? It loses power & slows down.