what could be making my car idle so rough when i done changed my filters and replaced my fuel filters and my plugs and wires as well?
rough idle on 1995 Mazda Protege
Verified for the Mazda Protege36 reports
Verified for the Mazda Protege33 reports
1 answerAugust 02, 2013
2 answersApril 29, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- Can a automatic transmission starter work in a manual transmission 2001 protege
- The Ecm is bad in my protoge. I've bought a different one but it didn't work.
- Where is the fuse box location? I changed the bu lb in back over license plate
- My key broke in half it was in my pant pocket where can i get another one
- When I press the clutch pedal the engine decelerate and shut down
1995 Mazda Protege Estimates