My car idles rough. I'm suspected a vacuum leak and I am pretty certain that's the cause. My problem is I can't seem to locate it. I spray Brake cleaner around the throttle body and it smooths out. I've inspected all hoses and all appear to be in great shape. Any common problems reported on this vehicle? Or do you have any suggestions? Also no codes.
Rough Idle...... on 1999 Nissan Altima
1 answerMarch 13, 2010
3 answersMarch 26, 2009
2 answersFebruary 21, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Where is the oxygen sensors
- The heat when turned on, doesn't get hot. It's only warm.
- Why does my Service engine light turn on and then off consistently?
- AC blows cold then hot. Replaced Relay and still having the same issue.
- Okay Car overheated Boughtnew starter battery spark plugs Car still won't crank.