My car idles rough. I'm suspected a vacuum leak and I am pretty certain that's the cause. My problem is I can't seem to locate it. I spray Brake cleaner around the throttle body and it smooths out. I've inspected all hoses and all appear to be in great shape. Any common problems reported on this vehicle? Or do you have any suggestions? Also no codes.
Rough Idle...... on 1999 Nissan Altima
1 answerMarch 13, 2010
Verified for the Nissan Altima125 reports
3 answersMarch 26, 2009
2 answersFebruary 21, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- I have a 1994 Nissan Altima GLE 2.4 L and the vehicle is idling rough. ???
- Why does my AC work at times and sometimes it does not?
- where are the drainbacks on tappet cover located I have oil in exhaust
- Kill car, bad noise & won't restart. Unhook battery for a bit, all is normal
- Blows fuses to ICCS/IGNITION when cranking