My car idles rough. I'm suspected a vacuum leak and I am pretty certain that's the cause. My problem is I can't seem to locate it. I spray Brake cleaner around the throttle body and it smooths out. I've inspected all hoses and all appear to be in great shape. Any common problems reported on this vehicle? Or do you have any suggestions? Also no codes.
Rough Idle...... on 1999 Nissan Altima
Asked by for the 1999 Nissan Altima
1 more answer
Reported by jpd647 and 11 others for the Nissan Altima12 reports
Verified for the Nissan Altima228 reports
Verified for the Nissan Altima171 reports
2 answersFebruary 21, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Can I take my car to a mechanic to have a drive cycle done
- Why does my car hesitate when I accelerate?
- Where is the fuse or relays for the sunroof on my 2002 Nissan Altima located???
- Starting to burn oil should I go to a heavier weight and if so what thank you fo
- H Where is the fuel filter located and how could I change it
1999 Nissan Altima Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($205 - 330) in Bowman, SC
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Montauk, NY
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($302 - 753) in Lacon, IL
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($347 - 460) in Dunnell, MN
- CV Joint Replacement ($437 - 1,974) in Holden, MA
- Fuel Pressure Regulator Replacement ($162 - 309) in Kerrville, TX