WHAT CAUSES ROUGH IDLE WHEN I FIRST START IN THE MORNING....
ROUGH IDLE on 2004 Chrysler 300M
2 answersFebruary 24, 2011
Verified for the Chrysler 300M7 reports
2 answersMay 25, 2010
1 answerAugust 14, 2010
3 answersFebruary 18, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300M Questions
- by the drivers side door end of the dash board
- Heat/AC only come out of defrost; no forced air, fan only works on high. Why?
- Out of sight coolant leak near oil pan front of engine area. Any ideas?
- Hi I have a 1999 Chrysler 300m and it was overheating when I checked it was the thermostat changed the thermostat and now it just crank but no start
- When chang ing the water pump and putting the belts hack on .my car wont start it only clicks what could be the problem is my timing off or another problem please help