WHAT CAUSES ROUGH IDLE WHEN I FIRST START IN THE MORNING....
ROUGH IDLE on 2004 Chrysler 300M
2 answersFebruary 24, 2011
Verified for the Chrysler 300M7 reports
1 answerAugust 14, 2010
2 answersMay 25, 2010
3 answersFebruary 18, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300M Questions
- I just fixed a fuel leak and now the check engine light is on and it will not
- by the drivers side door end of the dash board
- Heat/AC only come out of defrost; no forced air, fan only works on high. Why?
- Out of sight coolant leak near oil pan front of engine area. Any ideas?
- Hi I have a 1999 Chrysler 300m and it was overheating when I checked it was the thermostat changed the thermostat and now it just crank but no start