idle rough when its cold.fuel filter been changed tps changed mass air flow changed iac been changed.
rough idle on 1994 Ford Explorer
Verified for the Ford Explorer18 reports
Verified for the Ford Explorer86 reports
1 answerAugust 14, 2014
2 answersNovember 13, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
1994 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($386 - 456) in Studley, VA
- Transmission Fluid Change ($139 - 180) in Tupman, CA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Redbird, OK
- Battery Replacement ($135 - 197) in New Roads, LA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($103 - 213) in Gravity, IA
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($748 - 830) in Van, WV