is there a bolt or screw on the rotor of the distributor cap, if so where and how do you remove it ....thanks soooooo much
rotor on distributor cap on 1997 Acura Integra
Verified for the Acura Integra15 reports
2 answersMarch 26, 2015
2 answersAugust 21, 2012
1 answerSeptember 07, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Acura Integra Questions
- My car keeps breaking down. I replaced the fuel pump and Its still braking down
- Had the transylvania rebuilt n it is still not shifting on time why
- What do i need to do if my car wont turn on after replacing my old radiator.
- I got my 2001 integra i change my altenator the battery an wen i put the new
- My tachometer is jumping around. what is this a symptom of?