This has happen a couple of times recently. The message would be pull over safety and stop top open. I would pull over and press top closed button and the message would say top is closed To correct this, I would press the open button until windows went down and the trunk started open. I would stop and then push the close button and the top would close, windows shut and message would be "top is fully up and locked". However, this time I pressed the open hood button and the windows started to drop down and the trunk started to lift. I then went to press the closed button, but nothing happen and the reading said see service manual. I followed the instructions in the service manually but noting happened and said it needs to be serviced.
Roof top alarm sounds that the top is open, but it is actually closed. on 2008 Volvo C70
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo C70 Questions
- Code on radio fix ..?
- cant get into the car with either key fobs, they are not working
- Does volvo c70 2001 coupé and convertible have d same window frames & regulator
- need last of the three roof motors installed.Where do i find directions?
- How can I fix the bulb/illumination on my radio to see the radio station?
2008 Volvo C70 Estimates
- Add Water Pump ($216 - 312) in Lejunior, KY
- Oil and Filter Change ($31 - 76) in Mullan, ID
- 110,000 Mile Service ($136 - 209) in Rampart, AK
- Transmission Fluid Change ($118 - 249) in Shanks, WV
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($74 - 255) in Pevely, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,038 - 1,061) in Ottoville, OH