When parked on slight hill it rolls. In about one hour it rolled about 5 feet. What could be wrong?
Rolls in park on 1997 Oldsmobile Bravada
1 answerJune 07, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- Why is my change oil light come on then go off after I start driving?
- when using the heater, only cold air blows out the right air vents
- How do I remove the emergency brake cables from the differential
- Very more brakes Replaced master cyl. & booster. The abs light is not on.
- Has no power at all. barley can get it self up hills. But runs fine revs up
1997 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($174 - 242) in New Germantown, PA
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Warrensville, NC
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($138 - 191) in Lenzburg, IL
- 25,000 Mile Service ($88 - 138) in Unionville, MD
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($695 - 1,323) in Atwater, MN
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($221 - 266) in Monocacy Station, PA