What would cause this to happen
Rockers are loose on valves are they adjustable?
Is this common? on 2000 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
2000 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($118 - 202) in Stockholm, ME
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($111 - 136) in Southampton, NY
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Deer Isle, ME
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($275 - 377) in Zwolle, LA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($377 - 407) in Carson, WA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($153 - 235) in Steward, IL