OUR 2010 COROLLA 10,000 MILES HAS HAD 2 ROCKER ARMS FALL OFF ON TWO DIFFERENT CYLINDERS. THE FIRST TIME TOYOTA FIXED IT THE SECOND TIME THEY SAID THAT "BAD GAS" HAD CAUSED THE ROCKER ARM TO FALL OFF AND WONT HONOR THE WARRANTY. HAS ANYONE HEARD OF THIS BEFORE?
ROCKER ARM FAILURE on 2010 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +