WHEN I DRIVING THERE SEEMS TO BE A ROARING NOISE AND I DON'T HAVE TO BE GOING AT A HIGH SPEED.I HAVE NEW TIRES,BRAKES AND ROTOR,AXLE BOOTS REPLACED,FRONT END ALIGNED AND TIRES BALANCED.
ROARING NOISE on 1996 Ford Explorer
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by Boston1,
February 22, 2011
Did you have the front wheel bearings checked out ? Most of the time that complant goes back to hub bearing failure!
2 answersAugust 14, 2010
3 answersSeptember 29, 2013
4 answersMay 01, 2009
1 answerOctober 23, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.