WHEN I DRIVING THERE SEEMS TO BE A ROARING NOISE AND I DON'T HAVE TO BE GOING AT A HIGH SPEED.I HAVE NEW TIRES,BRAKES AND ROTOR,AXLE BOOTS REPLACED,FRONT END ALIGNED AND TIRES BALANCED.
ROARING NOISE on 1996 Ford Explorer
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by Boston1,
February 22, 2011
Did you have the front wheel bearings checked out ? Most of the time that complant goes back to hub bearing failure!
2 answersAugust 14, 2010
3 answersSeptember 29, 2013
4 answersMay 01, 2009
1 answerOctober 23, 2010
1 answerDecember 27, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch
- What causes the speedometer roll back and stop working?
- thought fuel pump was bad so put new one in and still wont start
- had transmission coil pack changed and now when i put it in drive it dies
- Lately I have been hearing a high whistling sound when Im stationary in park.