WHEN I DRIVING THERE SEEMS TO BE A ROARING NOISE AND I DON'T HAVE TO BE GOING AT A HIGH SPEED.I HAVE NEW TIRES,BRAKES AND ROTOR,AXLE BOOTS REPLACED,FRONT END ALIGNED AND TIRES BALANCED.
ROARING NOISE on 1996 Ford Explorer
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by Boston1,
February 22, 2011
Did you have the front wheel bearings checked out ? Most of the time that complant goes back to hub bearing failure!
2 answersAugust 14, 2010
3 answersSeptember 29, 2013
4 answersMay 01, 2009
1 answerOctober 23, 2010
1 answerDecember 27, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- my explorer chokes out and cuts off everytime i give it gas. what could it be?
- What law firm is doing the Ford Explorer lawsuit for plastic radiation connect.
- If my Explorer jumps time could it take out all three cylinders on One bank at the same time
- Is it okay to run conventional oil in my Explorer V6 non ecoboost engine?
- squeaks like the belt is loose then dies starts right back up