WHEN I DRIVING THERE SEEMS TO BE A ROARING NOISE AND I DON'T HAVE TO BE GOING AT A HIGH SPEED.I HAVE NEW TIRES,BRAKES AND ROTOR,AXLE BOOTS REPLACED,FRONT END ALIGNED AND TIRES BALANCED.
ROARING NOISE on 1996 Ford Explorer
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by Boston1 ,
February 22, 2011
Did you have the front wheel bearings checked out ? Most of the time that complant goes back to hub bearing failure!
2 answersAugust 14, 2010
4 answersMay 01, 2009
3 answersSeptember 29, 2013
3 answersOctober 14, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I change battrey alternator spark plugs now it won't start and run
- what kind of transmission is in my truck?which vehicles are interchangable?
- 2006 Explorer. Leaking clear fluid around the shifter. Fluid Exchange yesterday
- Is there a recall on my vehicle
- If I change the mass air flow sensor do I need to reflash or reprogram the ECM?