i have a 2000 galant just bought it a couple of months ago i recently have had issues with keeping the rmps at a steady pace when im at a stop sign/light. They seam to end up dropping so low that the car turns off...it just started to happen so there are no issues with turning the car on. when i start to speed up it seams like everythings ok just when i slow down im not really upper class so taking it to a mechanic is not really much of an option plus im a female and ive had mechanic tell me things about my car that i know are not relevant to add up on the bill your answers would really help thanks....
rmps drop at a standstill what should i do? on 2000 Mitsubishi Galant
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Galant Questions
- Rpms drops when idle almost cuts off think might mess up something on booter
- When i accelerate my r/1000 min goes up to 2. And car doesn't pick up speed
- What would cause a shuttering sound when at high rpms?
- My gallant just states making a strange noise when in high rpms before shifting.
- There are two fuse boxes one under the hood and another under dash board