i have a 2000 galant just bought it a couple of months ago i recently have had issues with keeping the rmps at a steady pace when im at a stop sign/light. They seam to end up dropping so low that the car turns off...it just started to happen so there are no issues with turning the car on. when i start to speed up it seams like everythings ok just when i slow down im not really upper class so taking it to a mechanic is not really much of an option plus im a female and ive had mechanic tell me things about my car that i know are not relevant to add up on the bill your answers would really help thanks....
rmps drop at a standstill what should i do? on 2000 Mitsubishi Galant
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Galant Questions
- What does it mean when the SRS light is on?
- Why does does my car roll back on hills and I have an automatic transmission?
- How do you know when you need a serpentine changed or when it's going out?
- 2003 galant speedometer stops randomly while driving at different speeds
- When I first started start car in the morning while she is idling is vibrating
2000 Mitsubishi Galant Estimates
- 127,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Marydel, DE
- Thermostat Replacement ($121 - 165) in Fremont, MO
- 45,000 Mile Service ($111 - 185) in State Line, IN
- 22,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Cassville, WV
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($64 - 161) in Hughes, AR
- Backup Lamp Switch Replacement ($70 - 83) in Kaneville, IL