i have a 2000 galant just bought it a couple of months ago i recently have had issues with keeping the rmps at a steady pace when im at a stop sign/light. They seam to end up dropping so low that the car turns off...it just started to happen so there are no issues with turning the car on. when i start to speed up it seams like everythings ok just when i slow down im not really upper class so taking it to a mechanic is not really much of an option plus im a female and ive had mechanic tell me things about my car that i know are not relevant to add up on the bill your answers would really help thanks....
rmps drop at a standstill what should i do? on 2000 Mitsubishi Galant
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Galant Questions
- When I first started start car in the morning while she is idling is vibrating
- I just put in a new altanor today and I got the car back and now
- When driving my car the aini lock and srs light comes on car makes noise
- P0102 code MAF sensor would that make 02 sensor catalyst evaporate sys EGR sys
- My rear wheel asm is missing a stud & lug nut, what repair will need to done?