i have a 2000 galant just bought it a couple of months ago i recently have had issues with keeping the rmps at a steady pace when im at a stop sign/light. They seam to end up dropping so low that the car turns off...it just started to happen so there are no issues with turning the car on. when i start to speed up it seams like everythings ok just when i slow down im not really upper class so taking it to a mechanic is not really much of an option plus im a female and ive had mechanic tell me things about my car that i know are not relevant to add up on the bill your answers would really help thanks....
rmps drop at a standstill what should i do? on 2000 Mitsubishi Galant
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Galant Questions
- How do i know if my engine is seized?
- remote wont open door so I used key to open doors now the car wont start
- Repair cost to replace condenser and air conditioner compressor?
- What should be repair cost for a impressive and condenser for the auto air condi
- Steering column is broke and car will not start