the problem does not occur all the time. I replaced my Idle Activator still the problem persists, the car now raves during idle and huge jerk when automatically shifts to the second. The RPM above average is it related to the gear jerk or are they 2 different issues .. please help me on this anyone as I'm really getting sick of my car now. Thanks a mill ...
RMP is above 1000 during idle and car gerks when shifts to second gear on 2001 Hyundai Sonata
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Sonata Questions
- rough idle , engine shaking ,already replaced crankshaft position sensor
- Will the emissions control sensor keep the car from starting?
- I need a passenger side mirror replaced. Can a dealer fix this?
- My car wont start. When I push the button all the lights come on no start
- Automatic transmission problem
2001 Hyundai Sonata Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ledbetter, TX
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Colfax, IL
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($231 - 316) in Getzville, NY
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cutchogue, NY
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($122 - 311) in Clarence, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($98 - 155) in Monticello, WI