the problem does not occur all the time. I replaced my Idle Activator still the problem persists, the car now raves during idle and huge jerk when automatically shifts to the second. The RPM above average is it related to the gear jerk or are they 2 different issues .. please help me on this anyone as I'm really getting sick of my car now. Thanks a mill ...
RMP is above 1000 during idle and car gerks when shifts to second gear on 2001 Hyundai Sonata
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Sonata Questions
- How do I reset the outside temperature reading
- Parking lights stay on. I have to play with the swith about 10 times to turn off
- I'm experiencing over heating issues....it is intermittent .
- My car has lost all power to lights on the driver side. My head lights do work
- My 2011 Sonata GLS trunk won't open even with the key or button. How do I get into my trunk?