if i touch the clutch pedal just slightly niose stops, some times ringing niose will not start, but 9 times out of 10 it starts as i rev engine, if i rev engine and just slightly push down on the clutch about3millimetres it allways stops ringing even when driving
ringing niose when car is idle and driving it. on 1991 Mazda Miata MX-5
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Miata MX-5 Questions
- How to remove wire connector from power steering pump pressure switch?Just pull?
- Is there a fuse for the hardtop convertible to operate
- The #1 piston is not firing, what would cause it?
- How do you fix a leak that comes from behind your driver side seat in a 08 Miata
- Had a tune up and coil packs replaced. New plugs&wireNow my car is not driveable
1991 Mazda Miata MX-5 Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($103 - 144) in Karval, CO
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($96 - 119) in Delhi, IA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($233 - 331) in Limaville, OH
- Starter Replacement ($332 - 428) in Trenton, NE
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($261 - 293) in Kenansville, FL
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($62 - 78) in Wolf Creek, MT