i have a noise in the right front whell when turning at a very slow speed.sometimes you can feel it in the wheel.any ideas?
right wheel noise on 2007 Ford Taurus
1 answerDecember 08, 2014
1 answerApril 27, 2013
1 answerOctober 08, 2009
1 answerMarch 31, 2011
1 answerDecember 01, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I'm braking during deceleration?
- small leak trans pan gasket. said need thicker gasket. Tighten bolt order. .
- If I paid 535 get my car to pass a smog and the engine light still stays on so
- Car bounces and tire rod problems
- I'm changing plugs and did not pay attention to the wire connecting order