My right turn signal doen't blink. The lights, front and rear come on steady. The indicator in the dash stays steady as long as the signal is selected. At night, the first time I select RT signal with the headlights on the indicator comes on and stays on even when RT signal is not selected and the front & rear turn signal lights only burn steady as long as the RT turn signal is selected. I've changed the flasher pot, both bulbs, cleaned the terminals & bulb & socket contacts. Nothing wants to cure the problem. The strangest thing is I have a '76 Ford Granada & a '78 LTD II and they both have the same problem and on the right side too. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated?
Right turn signal doesn't blink on 1990 Ford Crown Victoria
- 1990 Ford Crown Victoria Repair and Maintenance
- 1990 Ford Crown Victoria Maintenance Schedule
- 1990 Ford Crown Victoria Problems(7)
- 1990 Ford Crown Victoria Repair Estimates
- 1990 Ford Crown Victoria Q&A(35)
- 1990 Ford Crown Victoria Recalls(3)
- 1990 Ford Crown Victoria Shops
- 1990 Ford Crown Victoria Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Crown Victoria Questions
- LX: Sp/plugs, Fuel Inj replaced. Strong eng turnover. Computer OK. Not Starting.
- torque spec for three nuts on top of strut tower
- My air or my heat won't work. It went out suddenly and without warning. What? on
- My air or my heat won't work. It went out suddenly and without warning. What?
- only power window that works is rear driver side. the other 3 wont go up or down
1990 Ford Crown Victoria Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - $125) in Equality, AL
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($205 - $306) in Marine on Saint Croix, MN
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($277 - $465) in Colton, OR
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($187 - $264) in Grace, MS
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($62 - $94) in Cordova, NE
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($430 - $834) in Calvin, KY