My right turn signal doen't blink. The lights, front and rear come on steady. The indicator in the dash stays steady as long as the signal is selected. At night, the first time I select RT signal with the headlights on the indicator comes on and stays on even when RT signal is not selected and the front & rear turn signal lights only burn steady as long as the RT turn signal is selected. I've changed the flasher pot, both bulbs, cleaned the terminals & bulb & socket contacts. Nothing wants to cure the problem. The strangest thing is I have a '76 Ford Granada & a '78 LTD II and they both have the same problem and on the right side too. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated?
Right turn signal doesn't blink on 1990 Ford Crown Victoria
- 1990 Ford Crown Victoria Repair and Maintenance
- 1990 Ford Crown Victoria Maintenance Schedule
- 1990 Ford Crown Victoria Problems(7)
- 1990 Ford Crown Victoria Repair Estimates
- 1990 Ford Crown Victoria Q&A(35)
- 1990 Ford Crown Victoria Recalls(3)
- 1990 Ford Crown Victoria Shops
- 1990 Ford Crown Victoria Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Crown Victoria Questions
- how much would it cost to have a rear end assembly put together?
- Why the Heat is not working now put new thermostat in an work just fine but now
- My car start burning from floor by my gas pedal what is the problem?
- My dashboard lights my parking lights keep blowing in my turn signal lights blow
- I need help with a elictrical problem
1990 Ford Crown Victoria Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Equality, AL
- 10,000 Mile Service ($123 - 183) in Marine on Saint Croix, MN
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($89 - 117) in Colton, OR
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($454 - 591) in Grace, MS
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Cordova, NE
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($841 - 898) in Calvin, KY