My left turn signals in front and back are fine but my right turn signal in front wont work at all and in back flashes to fast what could be going on can i fix this my self or should i take it to a shop
Right side turning signal acting up why on 1999 Buick Regal
1 answer 2 comments
Replace the non-working bulb.
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- MY TEMP GAUGE IS ALWAYS READING HIGH & ODOMETER IS STUCK @ INACCURATE NUMBER
- why the steering wheel adjustment lever will not engage back in place?
- How muck does it cost to fix an oil pan leaking gasket?
- The coolant low warning light staying on while level in overflow tank is normal. What might be the problem?
- My 92 Buick misses somtimes than seems to go away. but now its getting worse .Id like to know if the most likely reason is one of the 3 ignition coils, Plugs,wires, Vacum