My left turn signals in front and back are fine but my right turn signal in front wont work at all and in back flashes to fast what could be going on can i fix this my self or should i take it to a shop
Right side turning signal acting up why on 1999 Buick Regal
Replace the non-working bulb.
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- overheated now ticking & blowing white smoke out tail pipe oil n water blown?
- Why massive oil leak after engine turned off? No issues while driving just b/4?
- Replaced thermostat and still overheats.
- Automatic transmission. Car will drive fine then at stop lights it won't move
- Where is the fuel pump located
1999 Buick Regal Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($271 - 411) in Lookout, CA
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Silver Spring, MD
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($124 - 206) in Boise, ID
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($506 - 653) in Bradford, AR
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Charmco, WV
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($884 - 1,228) in Valley Head, AL