My left turn signals in front and back are fine but my right turn signal in front wont work at all and in back flashes to fast what could be going on can i fix this my self or should i take it to a shop
Right side turning signal acting up why on 1999 Buick Regal
1 answer 2 comments
Replace the non-working bulb.
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- Why is my driver side headlight out
- my car gear stay stuck for 30 minutes when i crank up my car and the key dont go
- infotainment system quit Checked radio fuses 4/5 ok. Reconnect batt wrked 4aday
- what cause the spark plugs to blow out of motor then motor starts smoking
- Is the transmission drain plug with ridges or without if it has blown out.