both side flshers work but at different flash rates
right side flashers are slower than the left side,the main fuse relay? on 1994 Chevrolet S10
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Questions
- My heater temp adjustment won't work in Winter but works in Summer.
- I have a 2000 2.2liter 4cyl s10, and its got oil in the airbox
- power mirrors will not work
- it will not start when the ambient temperature gets below 32 degrees.
- if gas guage doesn't move truck wont start.if gauge moves then truck will start
1994 Chevrolet S10 Estimates
- 50,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Mitchell, GA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hartwick, IA
- Brake Booster Replacement ($401 - 672) in Butte, ND
- Brake Pad Replacement ($139 - 209) in Queens, NY
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($237 - 470) in Lockhart, TX
- Axle Shaft Oil Seal Replacement ($171 - 348) in Nuiqsut, AK