I just bought a used 2007 gs 350 and I noticed when I start the car a very light grey smoke from thr exhaust as well as black soot inside the left exhaust and wet black fluid(oil?) in the right exhaust. Car run great and smooth with great acceleration.starts quickly and engine idles perfectly
right side exhaust wet black oil left side black soot on 2007 Lexus GS350
Asked by Visitor for the 2007 Lexus GS350
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus GS350 Questions
- tire light on and msg. says CHECK SYSTEM. What am I suppose to check?
- I got obd code p0983 selonoid shift D control circuit high, car is shifting fine
- Is this a thermostat problem or computer problem?
- does the front bearing has a censor
- Car isn't shifting into higher gear once I hit about 60mph. Anyone know what this error message I got means and approx amount for repair?
2007 Lexus GS350 Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Warsaw, OH
- Heater Hose Replacement ($199 - 261) in Texarkana, TX
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($390 - 689) in Osteen, FL
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($2,021 - 2,581) in Murray, IA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($1,088 - 1,371) in Wampsville, NY
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($112 - 128) in Basin, WY