Where is it located and what does it take to replace it??
Right Rear o2 sensor on 2003 GMC Yukon Denali
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by user69083,
February 12, 2011
It's in the exhaust pipe behind the right catalytic converter. They come out with the proper socket wrench or a box end wrench.
1 answerJanuary 31, 2010
0 answersOctober 14, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Yukon Denali Questions
- I need a download link for a Detroit 60 Series service manual.
- Will a fuel filter make my CEL come on?
- low beam not working but high beam working
- I would like to put true dual exhaust and add some more rumble. Beside the look it gives, will it also increase horsepower? Could you provide an estimate and an opinion on this. Semper fi
- Has anyone installed a performance air intake system...is it worth it?