The right rear wing window worked occasionally until a month ago. Now it doesn't respond to the door console switch. Is it possibly a motor problem or possibly the switch?
Right rear electric wing window suddenly stopped operating. on 2003 Ford Windstar
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Windstar Questions
- My theft light blinks my trip zero outs when cold starting & head lights flash
- My van suddenly died while driving 30 mph. Does nothing when trying to restart
- Solution needed for van stalling with lean bank codes PO171 and PO174
- 3.8 V6 Windstar engine has a knock/rattle.
- i replaced dash cluster with a used one and van wont start
2003 Ford Windstar Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($272 - 354) in Girard, KS
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($163 - 222) in Newmarket, NH
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($220 - 279) in Viola, IL
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($512 - 1,214) in Harwood, MO
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($188 - 231) in Dawson, AL
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($155 - 196) in Doucette, TX