I replaced the right rear blinker bulb and socket. The light works now, but the blinker is not. I don't know what else it could be.
Right rear blinker not working on 2007 Ford Fusion
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- Need clip to use on new coolant temp sensor. Had to remove to remove bad one.
- What does the wrench light mean
- Why is over heating light on with cold engine?
- right side back passenger door has a medium dent will it effect car functioning
- Dash display shows Trip 1 & 2, Fuel Eff. etc. How to return this to digit speed
2007 Ford Fusion Estimates
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($799 - $1,134) in Gruver, TX
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($110 - $309) in Racine, OH
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($96 - $141) in Verner, WV
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - $61) in Trenton, OH
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($159 - $443) in Waterboro, ME
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($212 - $263) in Tatitlek, AK