I replaced the right rear blinker bulb and socket. The light works now, but the blinker is not. I don't know what else it could be.
Right rear blinker not working on 2007 Ford Fusion
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- Have replaced everything on the left rear wheel of my car that is break oriented
- Hi ! Sometimes when i drove car there is a traction light occurs .
- I have a whinning noise from engine when turning wheel hard in either directions
- I have a medium vibration on idle and accelleration at take off.
- Car wont start after a chilly night
2007 Ford Fusion Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($225 - 312) in Gruver, TX
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Racine, OH
- Brake Booster Replacement ($364 - 511) in Verner, WV
- 145,000 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Trenton, OH
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($285 - 319) in Waterboro, ME
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($919 - 1,004) in Tatitlek, AK