I replaced the right rear blinker bulb and socket. The light works now, but the blinker is not. I don't know what else it could be.
Right rear blinker not working on 2007 Ford Fusion
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- About how much is it to get the trans axcel fixed car only goes in reverse
- My 2006 Ford Fusion SE V6 wont start the lights n radio come on but engine wont
- Have replaced everything on the left rear wheel of my car that is break oriented
- Hi ! Sometimes when i drove car there is a traction light occurs .
- I have a whinning noise from engine when turning wheel hard in either directions
2007 Ford Fusion Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($164 - 242) in Gruver, TX
- Steering Rack Replacement ($899 - 1,130) in Racine, OH
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($259 - 339) in Verner, WV
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($186 - 217) in Trenton, OH
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($59 - 92) in Waterboro, ME
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($618 - 718) in Tatitlek, AK