I replaced the right rear blinker bulb and socket. The light works now, but the blinker is not. I don't know what else it could be.
Right rear blinker not working on 2007 Ford Fusion
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- About how much is it to get the trans axcel fixed car only goes in reverse
- My 2006 Ford Fusion SE V6 wont start the lights n radio come on but engine wont
- Have replaced everything on the left rear wheel of my car that is break oriented
- Hi ! Sometimes when i drove car there is a traction light occurs .
- I have a whinning noise from engine when turning wheel hard in either directions
2007 Ford Fusion Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Gruver, TX
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($170 - 216) in Racine, OH
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Verner, WV
- Starter Replacement ($225 - 312) in Trenton, OH
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($165 - 453) in Waterboro, ME
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Tatitlek, AK