I replaced the right rear blinker bulb and socket. The light works now, but the blinker is not. I don't know what else it could be.
Right rear blinker not working on 2007 Ford Fusion
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- I just had the driver & passenger side handle break. Why?
- What would cause a loud roaring sound in the front end? Changes sounds as i turn
- Car jerked hard when put in reverse but not in drive. Had transmission replace
- My exterior mirrors readjust to the lowest position all on their own.
- What do codes B1086,1082,1081 mean on my Ford Fusion?
2007 Ford Fusion Estimates