Left side works ok.
Right hand DRL not working replaced bulb . on 2006 GMC Sierra 1500
ck pwr and grd at the socket to start with. these have wiring issues at taillight pigtails
1 more answer , 1 more comment
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- When I shift into gear, it make a grinding noice, any suggestions would be
- I ran my truck out of gas when it was freezing cold out now it won't start
- Service 4wd light, no lights on 4wd switch, stuck in 2wd.
- can I use platinium spark plugs instead of iridium?
- Do I have to take off the steering wheel just to replace the ignition switch
2006 GMC Sierra 1500 Estimates
- Vacuum Pump Replacement ($245 - 455) in Garretson, SD
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($307 - 485) in Unity, ME
- EGR Valve Replacement ($232 - 362) in Cambridge, WI
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($156 - 313) in Oregon City, OR
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($710 - 949) in Dunmor, KY
- Window Switch Replacement ($113 - 307) in Columbia, IL