Left side works ok.
Right hand DRL not working replaced bulb . on 2006 GMC Sierra 1500
2 answers 2 comments
ck pwr and grd at the socket to start with. these have wiring issues at taillight pigtails
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- Can I replace a regular 4.3 motor with a 4.3 vortex. From a 2001 blazer into a 2
- Can I put a motor from a 2001blazer into my truck. The blazer has a vortex
- Transmission went out price on new
- while driving down the rd my headlights and dashboard turns off.
- Why is GM not issuing a recall to fix the passlock system for free?
2006 GMC Sierra 1500 Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($110 - 161) in Garretson, SD
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($206 - 262) in Unity, ME
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($198 - 337) in Cambridge, WI
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($96 - 119) in Oregon City, OR
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Dunmor, KY
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($984 - 1,054) in Columbia, IL