Feels like the transmission thinks the accelerator is fully depressed, but it is not. Occasionally will shift down going downhill, just after the accelerator is lifted.
Rialta on Eurovan chassis - Down shifts at 70 MPH without accelerator pressed on 1997 Volkswagen EuroVan
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen EuroVan Questions
- Is this the same engine 2.5L as the 2.5L in the Rialta?
- How to replace the headlight
- my question: my digital dash quite working as well as fuel pump how do I trouble
- Headlights will not come on however park lights do, could it be the switch itsel
- Driving along all of a sudden , car not in gear, I give it has , no power .
1997 Volkswagen EuroVan Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in West Point, KY
- 80,000 Mile Service ($603 - 927) in Lonoke, AR
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($51 - 85) in East Glastonbury, CT
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($286 - 836) in Rockville, NE
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Clifton, OH
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($306 - 480) in Roy, MT