Feels like the transmission thinks the accelerator is fully depressed, but it is not. Occasionally will shift down going downhill, just after the accelerator is lifted.
Rialta on Eurovan chassis - Down shifts at 70 MPH without accelerator pressed on 1997 Volkswagen EuroVan
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen EuroVan Questions
- my question: my digital dash quite working as well as fuel pump how do I trouble
- Headlights will not come on however park lights do, could it be the switch itsel
- Driving along all of a sudden , car not in gear, I give it has , no power .
- On hot days the engine will barely come back on after stopping for gas.
- I cannot find where the coolant level check is in the engine, or where I would add coolant if I needed to.