Feels like the transmission thinks the accelerator is fully depressed, but it is not. Occasionally will shift down going downhill, just after the accelerator is lifted.
Rialta on Eurovan chassis - Down shifts at 70 MPH without accelerator pressed on 1997 Volkswagen EuroVan
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen EuroVan Questions
- 1997 vw eurovan abs light on
- why do I not have get up and go when I put the gas pedal all the way down
- Is this the same engine 2.5L as the 2.5L in the Rialta?
- Driving along all of a sudden , car not in gear, I give it has , no power .
- On hot days the engine will barely come back on after stopping for gas.
1997 Volkswagen EuroVan Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($243 - $344) in West Point, KY
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($508 - $720) in Lonoke, AR
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in East Glastonbury, CT
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($215 - $321) in Rockville, NE
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Clifton, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($4,578 - $4,837) in Roy, MT