thanks you answering my question.now i would like to know do i need to replace the cold idle valve right away?will it damage my car at all?
reving up and down? on 1991 Acura Legend
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by dandd ,
April 03, 2009
No, it shouldn't. but it may cause surging when you are driving in a parking garage or something so be careful.
2 answersMarch 29, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Acura Legend Questions
- Misfires and when accelerating tach goes to 0. Sound of rocks in exhaust. Coil?
- I turn the key and nothing happens. Battery and starter fine what could it be?
- Cost to repair valve guide.
- My driver side door won't open since I had someone change the handle and lock..how can I get it to open up..the security system shut it tight and won't allow me to pull it open..
- what is the cause to slow acceleration and how or what do I do to fix it?
1991 Acura Legend Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($1,003 - 1,275) in Walcott, WY
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Ogema, MN
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($262 - 491) in Clay, WV
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Swannanoa, NC
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($360 - 371) in Seneca, SD
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Longview, TX