1997 Toyota Land Cruiser Reviews and Owner Comments

1997 Toyota Land Cruiser owners review and rate their 1997 Toyota Land Cruiser.

1997 Toyota Land Cruiser (4 Reviews)
Overall
Having my 97 Land Cruiser for 12 years now, I have had few problems. We are at 250,000 miles and she still runs like a dream. Only issue I had was a replica of one mentioned in earlier posts, about the carpet becoming wet. After a little extra investigating, it seemed like it was due to the drains from the moonroof becoming clogged. Once those were cleaned out I have not had any more issues with damp carpet. Would recommend a Land Cruiser to everyone, love driving it!!!
I have A gas 1997 ( and a 1992 RHD diesel ) the gaser has 350K Miles on her and running strong, needs a liter of oil every once in a while and the EGR fails, besides that she runs strong, all accesories and AC work 100% and GF loves this for around town!. The diesel, its a dream machine, like driving a Lexus 450, but with 30 Mpg Hwy ! ( I have been driveing Land cruisers for last 20 Years and simply love these vehicles.) for comment, 92landcruiser@gmail
My 1997 Land Cruiser is now thirteen years old ... it's in its pubescent stage ... tough on brake pads (every 30K) and always a gas hog averaging just 13.4 mpg around town, but I think its the best SUV going and going and going and going ...
I love the TLC and handles well in all weather especialy with my bf goodrich tires.
It's a beast!