2000 Pontiac Grand Prix Reviews and Owner Comments

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix owners review and rate their 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix.

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix (3 Reviews)
Overall
I bought my GP-GT new in 2000. I now have 107,000+ miles on it. My only complaint has been with the A/C (had to disconnect and use an ideler pully to replace compressor) and the de-fogging function which has always been overpowered in winter w/ very humid/snowey weather. The HVAC Blower has bad some very noisy screeching noises as well. Have gotten 31 MPG highway and about 17-18 MPG in all-around daily use. It is starting to show rust under the car and door sill areas, but the body/silver paint has been fantastic even after spending 12+ years out of 13 parked outside here in our Michigan winters/summers.
Bought my 2000 Grand Prix GT at age 17 and totally love it. It is much more reliable than the 1978 cutlass cruizer i used to drive. Also this is by far way better than any foriegn car that i know of!
I thought the car was a guy's car because they have referred to it as a "muscle car". I actually love the way it handles smooth cornering, nice sturdy road car. Maintenance keeps it looking brand new. The only thing is I wish the side mirrors could fold inward.