1998 Pontiac Grand Prix Reviews and Owner Comments

1998 Pontiac Grand Prix owners review and rate their 1998 Pontiac Grand Prix.

1998 Pontiac Grand Prix (5 Reviews)
Overall
My first car at 17 and i loved it, no major problems at all it drove very nicely and smooth. Very Reliable and safe. i love my pontiac
I have had the car for almost 2 years and some problems i have had included intake gasket needed replaced and the windows are bound to fail in my case multiple times. I don't see how there has not been a recall. Other than that it has been good even with 142000 miles.
had major problems ever since i got this car. electric windows on drivers and passenger front sides didn't work very well; had engine problems as well. glad to be rid of it
I bought this car as my first car for $1000 and let me tell you it was the best investment i have ever made. I bought it with roughly 200,000 miles on it and over 3 years i have only put about 1000 worth of work into it, mostly because of lack of care from the previous owner. I still have this car today at 252k miles and its still running strong!
Great car, but has required A LOT of expensive maintenance. Was driven mostly in Ohio and has rust which may have caused some of the maintenance.