2007 Honda Civic Hybrid Reviews and Owner Comments

2007 Honda Civic Hybrid owners review and rate their 2007 Honda Civic Hybrid.

2007 Honda Civic Hybrid (3 Reviews)
Overall
The car is a piece of crap. I have had problems with the car from the time that I bought it. The tires wore out in 6 months, the door locks did not work, the break system failed (at a cost of $3,000) the windows stopped working, on an on. I feel cheated because I thought Hondas were reliable- able to go $200,000 without a serious problem. I will never buy another Honda, ever.
Thrifty and practical commuter car. Almost 36K miles now with no problems. Excellent service by B___n's Honda! The only real problem is the absolute boredom of driving this car and the limitations faced by Hybrids in general. Braking is a little quirky, and as with all Honda's too much road noise.
A good car but many days long for something that owns the road like a Beemer or Audi.

5 years and 46000 miles without problems, this is the most reliable car ever but still a drag to drive. This car has probably saved me 10k in expenses but makes me long for a Porsche Boxster that is always in the shop.

Also note that the air conditioning is weak, cannot recommend this car for hot areas!
goood car