2003 Cadillac DeVille DTS Reviews and Owner Comments

2003 Cadillac DeVille DTS owners review and rate their 2003 Cadillac DeVille DTS.

2003 Cadillac DeVille DTS (4 Reviews)
Overall
Hi I'm Donald and you can assume that I'm a mechanic. It's one of my greatest pains but best joys! I also own a 2003 Cadillac Deville with the 4.6 northstar Engine. I'm also an auto Mechanic!

I just can't think of a better trade to have than one that allows you to test the limits with your northstar. When it breaks it's going to need LOTS of the best deserved attention and I DO GIVE my Deville all it needs despite the design flaws. It's great!

Working on it makes learning about it a real challenge! But I rise to all of those occasions and meet the challenges, I have to!

I like to keep it looking and running FRESH! I get the best of both worlds. I get to learn, drive and experience my car to beyond what most owners of these need to be pampered powerhouses can, but if it breaks I just plugin and make the necessary repairs myself and continue enjoying what the designers wanted me to.

They are a uniquely different breed of engines that do deliver and break! But they are also resilient. I Love My Deville!
Thanks
Don
Replaced 5 (twice on driver side) window regulators. Plastic parts on something used almost daily? Constant o2 codes. 80k miles. Drives great but too many repairs.
worst car I ever owned . Had many Cadillacs they lost my busness forever. repairs all the time. window motors all 4 many codes a.c. will not blow out of dash vents uses alot of oil 56,000 miles and falling apart
i have a 03 dhs this is the best cadillac i have ever own this car is something else . i own a lot of cadillacs this is the best i ever own. that nortstar system is something