2006 Audi A4 Quattro Reviews and Owner Comments

2006 Audi A4 Quattro owners review and rate their 2006 Audi A4 Quattro.

2006 Audi A4 Quattro (3 Reviews)
Overall
I bought my 2006 brand new. Didn't have a problem until I reached 75,000 miles. Now I have an oil leak, my left engine mount is leaking, and my left bushing is cracked. I am wondering if this is just the first of major repair bills, do I fix it, or do I get rid of it. Of all the cars I have had both new and used with miles up to 150,000 I have never had an oil leak. And by the way, the other cars were all American made.
49000 miles the engine is gone, than the camshaft .
Do not buy this as a used car. They do not lost.
The mileage is bad, road holding is soso
I love this car. It's the perfect size for city driving (parallel parking is a breeze) and the 4WD takes you to Tahoe in most any conditions. Living in San Francisco, the Quattro is a must - it gives me an extra sense of security on those many rainy days. I opted for the 3.2, 6 cylinder option which gets me on the freeway (and up mountain roads) in no time. I have developed an addiction to the GPS and satellite radio as well. The only negative is that we can barely fit 3 kids (in car seats) in the back, definitely not a car for an expanding family. I thoroughly recommend an Audi.